- To fight against illiteracy by promoting education (primary, secondary and University) for disabled people and other vulnerable ones.
- To fight against marginalization of these kind of people by promoting equality and integration of them into the society
- To train parents on how to take care of their children (Human rights)
- To train the disabled people about integration and inclusion into society (They have a big responsibility and play a great part in integrating themselves into the society)
- To do lobbying and advocacy for disabled people in order to get employed
- To sensitize the community to polio, HIV/AIDS, sexual violence, sexual transmissible diseases and infections.
- To organize socio-cultural activities, peace and conflict resolution activities, sports at national and international levels.
- To give multiform assistance to the vulnerable people to make their integration effective.